Saturday, March 30, 2013

happy birthday present!!!

meet my new grandaughter....amelia christen.....
she is precious...or i think she is.....she and
mommy and daddy are doing some adjusting
and working well together.  she entered our
family march 29 at 10:23am at 6 lbs and 7 oz.
20 inches long...
she was being stubborn so mommy had to have a
c-section.  mommy is feeling much better and
i hear daddy won in the crying contest!!
preciousness!!!

mommy got up today and she cleaned me up and
she dressed me all cute!!!  i love my mommy and
daddy!!! they are taking good care of me!!!
my mommy keeps saying i am perfect!!!

3 comments:

  1. what can i say.... she's beautiful.. love the outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is a beautiful baby. Congratulations! Sorry to hear Aubrey had to have a C-section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Aubrey is doing better. The baby is perfect

    ReplyDelete