Saturday, November 10, 2012

saturday skype with my grammycakes

saturday's is my skype day with my grammycakes and my grammpy. i was
super cute today... i was flopping and flipping around like a mad girl...i was sucking
my thumb and drinking amniotic fluid that i thought was yummy diet pepsi,
i was kicking but mommy said she couldn't feel me !!  grammy saw me though
and was so excited...you can see my arm here really well and my ribs even...
grammy thinks i am skinny and need more yummies from mommy...at christmas
i will get much chubbier for sure with grammy cooking up a storm.  grammpy
shed a tiny tear when he heard my heartbeat.  it was thumpin good....and
i even showed off all 4 chambers of my heart!!!  and there were no calcifications and
my mommy said that was real good!!!   see the dark circle in the center of my abdomen
that is my tummy and if you watch you can see it jumpin, it's cause i got the
hiccups real bad....    i got measured today too and mommy told
grammy i was 10 ounces.....i can't wait till next saturday to show off again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment